Thursday, July 29, 2004,1:40 AM
At last I know how to post picture.. Very stress man.. hehhehe ..
Ok today start off quiet well. I went to work at 11am, than around 130, my sister friend gave me a call saying that my sister was not breathing well.. I took half day leave and str8 away took a cab to her school. I and my sisters are close so if anything happened to her I will be very worried.
When I reach my sis school, her friend was all around her. I ask wat happened and she just keep quiet. I ask her friend, dayana, wat happened than she said that she started to hv this breathing problem from yesterday cos on Monday, when I was not home, she had a big fight with my f--K up big ego brother... Her friend told me that he hit her on her chest. I was so shock I just hug her tightly and cry... I was asking her y she had never told me about this. She said that mum know that they fight but don't know that he bet her. Her friends all started to cry... Very emotional man just now at school. Than my mother came and she ask wat happened? My sister friend told her that she had a breathing problem and my mum say maybe it's just gastric.. So I was very irritated with how she reacted...We went to meet the principle after that.. The principle told us about wat happened and said that they are concert with her well-being and want to meet up with both my dad and mum to tell them about her... So they arrange a date for all to meet up
Than i send her to the poly to see wat is wrong with her.. They did test on her and gave her medication. But if the pain is still there the next day, she need to got o the hospital..
After the whole thing I left to see how Kate was. I went to her house and we chatted and watch sex in the city DVD... Oh my god the show is so so good... Very funny lah .... Kate cant dance for 6 months people... She had torn her lingemans and need to go for check ups... will updated about kate's knee if there news ok people.. Now at home .. Typing this blog and thinking how to make it much more fun and meletop.. heheheh