Tuesday, July 12, 2005,12:35 PM
Hello people...
How's everyone doing? Long time never write in here man..
Been really really busy with my army life. Can't dance that much now. Finish my 3 months BMT and now doing admin clerk, before I posted to MDC on the 18 of july 2005. I am really happy that I'm going to MDC man, I was waiting for this for so so long. I rather serve my army days in MDC than as a rifleman. Now i can learn more about dancing and also learn to sing, act, host and etc.... it going to be a fun journey at mdc man. Performing infront of people again.
Now my life as a admin clerk?
It has be a fun 2 or 3 weeks here. Going to miss the new friends i made here man. Had alot of fun with the people. Learn how to do urine regime and other admin stuff lah... hehehe
Cant write much now, cos i'm using the camp computer. I try to write in the blog more often now ok..
REMIX 2005
Btw Remix 2005 is next saturday, 23 july 2005, at Youth Park. It will start at 6pm and ends at around 10 pm. I and Kate will be the host for the finals. So come and support all the finalist of REMIX 2005 .. See you guys around .. peace
Love Fariz Spears